Reverend Shannon Laackmann
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
I am honoured that you are considering my services as part of your wedding celebration.
I am an ordained Minister with the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry.
My ministry is a spirituality based ministry and I am able to perform ceremonies for any Denomination.
Each ceremony is customized for you, incorporating your personal beliefs, traditions and dreams.
an initial consultation about your dream wedding.
how you wish your wedding to feel. Traditions you wish to include
who is in your wedding etc….
During this conversation I tune in to the energy of your wedding to inspire you
with ideas and memory making details that will fit for your unique special day.
Together we create the wedding you dream of
to celebrate the connection between you and your partner.
Fee is $375 which includes rehearsal the day before.
Includes a pre-wedding consultation, and the ceremony.
Location can be at my office on my ranch or home of the couple.
Fee is $175 if I provide the witnesses. please note: It is unlawful to be married without two adult witnesses.
Fee is $125 if you provide your own witnesses.
**please note~ if travel is required more than half an hour from my home a mileage fee will be negotiated.
Method of Payment
Cash, money order, and paypal are accepted as methods of payment.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to confirm and guarantee date and time of
The Marriage Ceremony. The remainder of the payment will be due one week before the date of the wedding.
The fee of $100 (initial deposit) will be applied for cancellation fee. There is no fee to postpone or change ceremony date and/or time (upon availability of myself).
to contact me call 780 727 3836.
please note the following requirements from the Government of Alberta:
- Both the bride and groom must be present. Alberta does not register marriages by proxy.
- The couple must have obtained and present to the marriage officiant a valid Alberta marriage licence.
- A marriage officiant, who is registered with Vital Statistics to perform marriages, must be present.
- Two adult witnesses are required to be present at the marriage ceremony.
- The Registration of Marriage must be signed by the bride, groom, marriage officiate and two adult witnesses.